[blparent] Bumble Bells

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Thu Nov 20 21:11:35 UTC 2008

So far I haven't had trouble hearing where my baby is, and she's a very fast
and active crawler now.  But I think bells will be helpful in the
future--just not bells for $45!

Jo Elizabeth

It is easy--terribly easy--to shake a man's faith in himself. To take
advantage of that to break a man's spirit is devil's work. Take care of what
you are doing. Take care.--George Bernard Shaw in "Candide"