[blparent] caring for long hair

Allie alliemartins at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 21:28:49 UTC 2008

Wow, thanks for that Downy tip.  I'll have to try it.  Right now
I use Dove shampoo and conditioner, and it seems to work well.

I heard somewhere that you should change shampoo every few
months.  I wonder if that's true.

--Allie

Panteene on it
>and it works well.  I am very alergic to everything, so I am
betting that
>there are better things out there but I can not use them.  I am
in the
>process of finding something that is organic with out all of the
chemicals,
>and when I do I will let you all no how it works.  You want to
stay away from
>things like herbel esents as I find it drys the hair out more.
One really
>odd thing that we would do when I was a kid with long hair was we
would
>rince our hair with dounie the fabric soffener.  You do not need
much, but
>OMG if you leave it soke on her hair for even two minutes yo
uwill see a
>huge difference.  I no many people use a natural oil such as
almond oil and
>they rub it in there hair before bed and then braid it.  It keeps
it moist
>and elps it to not brake as bad.  I personally am alergic to all
those oild
>being on my skin, so have not tried it.
>Good luck.
>Amber

Tangle Free,
>>> apple scented and it actually worked, but for some reason the
company
>>> (Suave) quit making it .  Silly people, their daughter probably
cut her
>>> hair.  hahaha! V

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blparent_nfbnet.org/dkent58
17%40worldnet.att.net