[blparent] caring for long hair

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Sat Nov 22 04:52:30 UTC 2008

Amber, try washing your clothes in baking soda.  This is what my Dr told me
to use a few years ago when it seemed like I was allergic to everything I
use to wash with.  Baking soda is a base cleaner and will not harm your
clothes or your skin.  Try it and let me know what you think.  As for
washing your face, if you haven't already, try Sedophil. I personally think
its great and Alvino face lotion is what I use. V