[blparent] george foreman grill

Tammy, Paul and Colyn tcl189 at rogers.com
Mon Nov 24 04:29:13 UTC 2008

Hi,
I would imagine that unless the digital controls are buttons and unless they
are not menu driven that we all struggle with them.  Dials are better for
things like grills and the like because you can easily figure out where the
dial should be pointing by using high dots or labels of some kind.  You can
also equate the temperatures relative to a clock face although this isn't
always accurate or realistic.

Tammy

Tammy

Tammy