[blparent] george foreman grill

Pickrell, Rebecca M. Rebecca.Pickrell at ngc.com
Mon Nov 24 13:20:15 UTC 2008

Jennifer.
Some digital controls are easier to use then others.
For example, we had a digital stove that went up or down by degrees of
five. Putting dots on the up and down buttons  told me where they were
(the pannel was flat) and it wasn't an issue.
What I find interesting though is that you don't have appeared to have
asked *him* what his issues are.
Do that and you may learn something.