[blparent] george foreman grill

trising at sbcglobal.net trising at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 25 03:12:22 UTC 2008

I also use a small George Foreman grill. It is small, has no dials and does
not have removable plates. I just make sure it is turned off and cool and
unplugged. Then, I wash it with a cloth that will have suds from the dish
water, but I make sure it does not get in the water, as it cannot be taken
apart. I do my own timing with my talking watch, so I need no dials. I also
really use my sense of smell. My sister gave me a rule of thumb. If it
smells like it is ready to set on the table, then it is done.