[blparent] adoption update.

Pickrell, Rebecca M. Rebecca.Pickrell at ngc.com
Tue Nov 25 21:19:22 UTC 2008

What's wrong with the area?

-----Original Message-----
From: blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org]
On Behalf Of Shannan Zinck
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 4:02 PM
To: blparent at nfbnet.org
Subject: [blparent] adoption update.

Well our worker talked with her supervisor and she is over the visual
impairment concerns. I guess we must have proved our abilities well
because she has on other issues with it. We are down to 1 obstacle and I
refuse to let that stop us. We might have to move because our place
might not be suitable. We are praying for a God given solution for
housing options that will work for both us and them. You see where we
live now is quite conveniently located. A doctor right up the road, bus
route in both directions not even 2 blocks away which will give us
access to hospital, mall, grocery shopping even 2nd hand stores are on
that route, my bubby works up the road not even a block away. It would
be a shame to have to move out of the area. Mind you I will if it comes
down to it.

--
Shannan Zinck
Survival is letting GOD take over!!!