[blparent] She's here!

Pipi blahblahblah0822 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 16:51:05 UTC 2008

Hey y'all,

I'd like to let everyone know that Savannah is finally here. She was born Wednesday, November 19th at 1:15pm. She weighed 6 pounds 11 ounces. She is 18 and 3/4 inches long. She has blue eyes and a bit of curly dark brown hair. She is doing very well. It's hard to believe that she is already a week old. She is sleeping through the night except for waking up once, which is really great for me being able to adjust from sleeping 8 non stop hours to baby hours. I'm not a morning person, but it's actually pretty easy getting up when there is such an important and precious reason to do so.

Pipi