[blparent] adoption update.

Shannan Zinck shannanzinck at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 20:20:40 UTC 2008

It's not the area that's in question. Our worker is trying every possible
solution to keep us in the neighborhood. It' s our apartment. We found out
today that it's not up to code and the likely hood of the owner being able
to fix it right now is small. You see we volunteer for a street work here
and my hubby pastor's the church affiliated with it. The building is owned
by the ministry and of course if support isn't coming in for upkeep the
ministry can't afford to do it. This place needs a ton of work and our baby
is due in January. Apparently it's not even safe for us to live here let
alone the baby. It's starting to get quite complicated and right before
Christmas too. So we are in need of a miracle to be sure.

--
Shannan Zinck
Survival is letting GOD take over!!!