[blparent] question about fireplace guard

Silvara silvara at cox.net
Thu Nov 27 02:58:43 UTC 2008

     ***

Hi:

I hope someone here can give me some ideas. My in-laws have a fireplace and when we visit with my 16 month old son I am terrified that he will touch the fireplace. It has a screen so it's not wide open but it's still hot. So far he's been staying away but as you know kids are unpredictable.
I see edge guards but nothing to block it off. Perhaps I am not searching for the right item.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks.
     ***
Grace

Join our club and swap paperback books for FREE - PaperBackSwap.com

http://silvara.paperbackswap.com/profile/index.php