[blparent] Christmas Trees. was Re: Fireplace idea

Allie alliemartins at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 21:56:51 UTC 2008

Awwww, how cute!

Mark's coworker was over last night, and he couldn't get over how mature Bella seemed for her age.
He couldn't believe that she was only 18 months. She kept picking stuff up and handing it to her
dad. LOL. He said that she seemed like a very smart little girl. That's my baby! Smiles.

-- Allie

A smile costs nothing but gives much.  It enriches those who receive without making poorer those who
give.  It takes but a moment, but the memory of it sometimes lasts forever.  None is so rich or
mighty that he cannot get along without it and none is so poor that he cannot be made rich by it.
Yet a smile cannot be bought, begged, borrowed, or stolen, for it is something that is of no value
to anyone until it is given away.  Some people are too tired to give you a smile.  Give them one of
yours, as none needs a smile so much as he who has no more to give.
-- Author Unknown
We only put it in the playpen the first year when she was 14 months, but
after that she liked the ornaments and just wanted to sit and look. Infact,
she told everyone, "don't touch, only look.!"