[blparent] Pregnancy symptoms, was Our ultrasound

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Thu Oct 23 17:32:10 UTC 2008

Tylenol doesn't do much for my headaches.  Advil is better, but I haven't
taken it in a while because I'm still nursing.  It's nice to know I can try
it occasionally if I have to.

Jo Elizabeth

It is easy--terribly easy--to shake a man's faith in himself. To take
advantage of that to break a man's spirit is devil's work. Take care of what
you are doing. Take care.--George Bernard Shaw in "Candide"