[blparent] outlets

trishs slosser at metrocast.net
Fri Oct 24 20:41:16 UTC 2008

I thought the little guy might be pulling out the inserts.  I
wasn't thinking of actual covers.
 Now's the time to introduce "no if you haven't already.  I know
that this little person knows not what he does, but they do know
something of cause an effect, (plug out light off, plug in light
on, and "no" plus play pen.  It's for extreme situations when, as
I said, redirecting can become tedious and frustrating.  There's
no way of explaining that it's dangerous, and we don't want them
hurt, so,  mommy said "no" works for me.  Not because it's bad
behavior, but because it's dangerous, and we know it, and we need
them to know it.

behaviour just
>caused by curiosity.  If he's doing it in 1 year then I might
think
>differently, but this method worked for Colyn when he was going
through his
>unplugging stage.  Now he doesn't even bother with the outlets
anymore.

>hth

>Tammy

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blparent_nfbnet.org/tcl189%