[blparent] speaking of kindergarten...

Pipi blahblahblah0822 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 18:19:47 UTC 2008

i know I have about 5 years before I will actually have to deal with this,
but I like to be prepared and thinking ahead is important.
I've sat here many many times thinking about the future and how i'm going to
deal with little things that come up.
What do y'all do about helping your children with their homework? What do
you do about papers that are sent home from school? I won't always have a
sighted person around and don't want to depend on someone else anyway. I've
thought and thought and thought. And I'm struggling to come up with ideas to
make it possible for me to help my daugter with homework when she is too
young to read and I can't see the paper.
Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.
Pipi