[blparent] wow kindergarten has changed!

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Sun Oct 26 19:37:22 UTC 2008

That's why |I don't think kids should go to kindergarten if you're only
going to have half-day classes.  What do they learn in just 2-and-a-half
hours?  If we should make it mandatory everywhere, at least start
kindergarten at 6.  I think 5 is too young.  They may be bored at home, but
that's when the fun of learning should begin with mom (or dad).
Barbara