[blparent] wow kindergarten has changed!

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Tue Oct 28 11:38:21 UTC 2008

You're not a Nazi.  You're just a right-thinking person, in my book.  School
is about learning not about who's fashionable and who's out-of-date because
they wear hand-me-downs from their siblings--or maybe even from their
parents.  Keep the junk at home and just bring yourself, your supplies and
your homework.
Barbara