[blparent] wow kindergarten has changed!

trishs slosser at metrocast.net
Wed Oct 29 03:48:43 UTC 2008

That's a social problem!
I don't feel there's any thing wrong with saying to someone I
don't even know, "Do you know that, if you break that, your
parents will have to pay for it?"
If you're teaching the right things no one like me will ever have
to speak to you.
Kidnapping is everyone's problem, I couldn't sleep thinking I
might be responsible.
You could be telling a parent something they don't know, and they
could be thankful.  Like the neighbor who held back, for fear of
getting involved, that my daughter was swearing at her house.  I
thanked her for letting me know, and I'd do the same for her.

doesn't affect me or my child.  My child is
>my only responsibility; no one else's.
>Now, on the other hand, I might think, "Oh boy.  Where are those
kids parents?" when they start
>running around the store and screaming like banshees, and might
be a little annoyed if they keep
>running past my dog, but ...  if they get kidnapped, that's their
parents' problem.

>-- Allie

>A smile costs nothing but gives much.  It enriches those who
receive without making poorer those who
>give.  It takes but a moment, but the memory of it sometimes
lasts forever.  None is so rich or
>mighty that he cannot get along without it and none is so poor
that he cannot be made rich by it.
>Yet a smile cannot be bought, begged, borrowed, or stolen, for it
is something that is of no value
>to anyone until it is given away.  Some people are too tired to
give you a smile.  Give them one of