[blparent] wow kindergarten has changed!

Elizabeth Cooks elizabethcooks at comcast.net
Wed Oct 29 21:54:12 UTC 2008

It certainly isn't the parents' right to allow their children to run around
the store and be a nuisance to everyone, which is exactly what happensNot to
mewntion the fact that the children could be snatched by a predator.  It is
the child's right to be kept safe and to be disciplined.  If kidsw aren't
kept in check, they will be disruptive lesewhere.