[blparent] wow kindergarten has changed!

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Wed Oct 29 04:14:59 UTC 2008

This exact thing happened to me last spring. Gabriella and her second grade
class was singing in their performance and the people that were sitting
directly behind me continued to talk throughout the entire performance.  i
glared at them, I shushed them,  I glared again and then finally in a very
stern voice I turned and whispered, please be quiet, i would like to hear
the children.  After all, that is why we are here." One woman was so
offended, she said, Well, I've never and my husband said, we can tell.  she
then got up and moved to the other side of the auditorium.  But it didn't
really matter, we got rid of her, but there were people standing all over
the place and after their children were done singing, they talked. V