[blparent] wow kindergarten has changed!

trishs slosser at metrocast.net
Thu Oct 30 13:29:45 UTC 2008

Our crowd gets a pep talk from the Principal about being
curteous, and not being so rude as to leave after your child's
performance.  The shame is on those who disregard the Principal,
who is the children's moral example while they are in her care
and on her watch.

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blparent_nfbnet.org/madison
_tewe%40spinn.net

10/27/2008