[blparent] pumpkin carving

trishs slosser at metrocast.net
Thu Oct 30 13:29:47 UTC 2008

Hugs, V!  I know it's hard, but we have to give them the power
and permission to grow up.  I'll never trust this world, so I
have no choice but to trust my children.  As we know as blind
parents, doing for someone isn't help.

that she wanted to carve her own pumpkin.  she had dad cut the
top off and I gutted it and she drew a pattern on its face.  when
all that was done, i was going to call dad to come pop out the
eyes and the like.  Gab told me that she needed a sharp knife so
she could cut out the eyes, nose and mouth.  I didn't want to let
her, but i got out the paring knife and sat rigid across the
table.  she did a pretty good job.  the face is a little crooked,
but she did it herself.  sniffle, sniffle , my baby is growing
up.  V