[blparent] report card

trishs slosser at metrocast.net
Thu Oct 30 13:29:48 UTC 2008

I have a cyber swollen heart with pride for Gab's originality!

almost all pluses and one check plus in writing.  Not hand
writing, but imagine this, my daughter is too wordy when writing
stories.  This is a funny statement to me, she also talks alot.
hehehehe! Here in NM, public schools use the check/plus system
until mid year of third grade.  Then they move to letter grades.
>Today was wackie Wednesday.  the kids could bring in  a stuffed
animal dressed in safari attire.  Lots of kids dressed their
animals in cacki shirts or camoflage shirts.  the animals were
judged for the best costume.  Gab's teddy won a prize for
originality.  Gab made his outfit out of a piece of braille
paper.  she cut out a vest and then drew some designs on it.  She
then found a lid from one of her toy pots and tied it to his back
with a rubber band.  the lid was also brown.  It actually looked
like he was on a safari or maybe he was Indianna Jones.  I wanted
her to take her Build a Bear dog, Sierra.  Sierra has an outfit
that resembles a cave woman, but it reminds me of an
archiologist.  Thats not a person on a safari, but that's what i
think of.  But Gab wanted to take her precious teddy bear.  he is
a tan bear with tiny ears, a big nose, a bow tie and great big
feet.  He is made from a waffled material.  I have absolutely no
idea where he came from.  Chuck openned most !
> of my shower gifts because i was in the hospital so long and he
said that little bear just appeared in the house.  V