[blparent] coloring eggs

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Mon Apr 6 13:55:14 UTC 2009

Boy, I forgot the name of the story but I remember reading a story Kenneth
Jernigan wrote about someone giving him a glittery horse and he scratched
all the glitter off because it felt dirty that way.  Actually I think the
story is in the "Gray Pancakes and Gold Horses" book--I think that's the
name.  I wouldn't want to eat eggs done that way because they'd seem gross
even though I know it's just on the shell.
Barbara

If wisdom's ways you wisely seek, five things observe with care:  of whom
you speak, to whom you speak, and how and when and where.