[blparent] FW: Fewer than 10 Percent of Blind Americans Read Braille

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Tue Apr 7 20:07:15 UTC 2009

I think a big part of the problem is that many of the vision teachers coming
out of college these days aren't well educated in braille.  I see this
circumstance often as a proofreader, and a person can't teach what he or she
doesn't know well.

Jo Elizabeth

"Don't throw away the old bucket until you know whether the new one holds
water."--Swedish proverb