[blparent] coloring eggs

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Fri Apr 10 14:01:36 UTC 2009

I get it now.  You were right.  I was just trying to convey that different
feelings can be associated with the way things look and the way they feel.
Something may look pretty but feel disgusting.
I guess I didn't make the connection clear when I first posted.
Barbara

If wisdom's ways you wisely seek, five things observe with care:  of whom
you speak, to whom you speak, and how and when and where.