[blparent] Remus's birth in audio format

Tammy, Paul and Colyn tcl189 at rogers.com
Fri Apr 17 04:47:33 UTC 2009

Hi all, ok, it's here.
Below find 2 links for the audio files of the birth of Remus.
These were recorded with our little Edirol digital recorder, for more technical information if wanted contact me:
tcl189 at rogers.com
There are 2 files, well described.
The first is the labour from filling in the forms up to when I start pushing basically.
The second is the actual birth itself and some post birth recording.
Warning: these are both quite large, 65 and 51 meg respectively in .mp3 format.
If you have monthly limits or bandwidth issues keep this in mind.
Also, they are unedited basically, apart from removing sections that contained personal data such as phone numbers etc, so if you are uncomfortable with medical procedures, etc, you have been warned.
Comments welcome:

Feel free to forward these to anyone you feel might be interested, <smile>.
Enjoy, links below.

link for Tammy's labour:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/qaott0

Link for Birth of Remus: