[blparent] coming to my defense

Kliph phantom3919 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 23 10:37:17 UTC 2009

No matter how hard we try, we will never satisfy the general public.  I am a
personal care attendant.  And applied for a position 2 months ago, they put
me through the ringer, making me provide double the references, taking extra
tests, and even made my clients sign a waiver saying if they got hurt the
company wouldn't be liable.  So I said forget it, went to another company,
they hired me with no questions asked, looked at my impressive resume, and
asked me how many hours did I want.  So what I do is laugh at the ignorance,
be the best at everything I do, and let them sit back in aw because I can do
it better than they can!

If God were small enough for our minds, He wouldn't be big enough for our
needs!