[blparent] What-You-Got Casserole

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Thu Apr 30 19:00:32 UTC 2009

I used to put braille labels on my cans, but I haven't had the time lately.
I don't really use a whole lot of canned goods anyway, since I usually cook
fresh.  As to putting things on different shelves, Hurricane Sarah has seen
to the end of that!

Jo Elizabeth

"Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed
until it is faced."--James Baldwin