[blparent] new babies

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Sun Aug 16 01:01:02 UTC 2009

Hi, Anjelina.  Spoon feeding is a real challenge.  Since the main thing at
this early stage is experience for Kloei with taste and texture, you might
try just dipping her fingers in fruit or cereal and letting her put them in
her mouth.  Also, it helps if you thicken the fruit a little with cereal,
just enough so it stays on the spoon.

Good luck!
Jo Elizabeth

"Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed
until it is faced."--James Baldwin