[blparent] new babies

Elizabeth Cooks elizabethcooks at comcast.net
Mon Aug 17 12:54:30 UTC 2009

Some babies do better than others.  I started Joshua at four months, and he
tok to cereal right away.  Now, he likes to put the spoon into his mouth
himself.  He takes fruits and vegies and some meats now, but still nurses,
except when he is with a sitter. Then, he gets a botle, and the siter time
is only an hour or two.  Sometiems. he gets one when his father comes home
for the wek-end, just so that he has the option of feding him if he wants
to.