[blparent] [Bulk] Re: school

Tammy, Paul and Colyn tcl189 at rogers.com
Mon Aug 17 17:28:10 UTC 2009

Hi Kate,

My Colyn starts junior kindergarten this year and I'm the one not prepared
for it.  lol  We got lucky though because he goes to a private preschool and
they have a program for jk and sk, so we will not have to get used to
different teachers.  After that he'll go to the school for the blind and
they can readily braille or email things to me.  Now my other son, that's a
whole different story, and I'm not really willing to even comtemplate that
right now.  grin  How is that precious little girl of yours doing?  I'm so
jealous of you for having two girls.

Tammy