[blparent] double strollers?

Jennifer Massey renandstimpy3 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 17 21:10:48 UTC 2009

it is what I used for my 2.  Dustin used it as well and had no problem
pulling the stroller instead of pushing it.  My 2 are 22 months apart and my
daughter who does not listen well at all due to Oppistional defientcy
disorder would let me know when she wanted to get up and look at something.

Jennifer and dustin