[blparent] boon squert spoon

Leanne Merren leemer02 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 13:48:40 UTC 2009

Really?  I thought the opposite.  I squeezed it very lightly in order to
just dispense a tiny bit rather than a large amount.
It's a cute spoon.  It looks like a carot.  We really liked it.  Way easier
than trying to scoop up food, because you didn't have to try to wipe off the
spoon to keep from dropping food.
As far as I know, though, it isn't BPA free, so that's something to consider
if you're going to use it often.  I used it to feed her cereal, but I never
fed Kaelyn baby food.  I gave her some mashed avocado in it, but she ate
mostly table foods because she was still nursing, and I didn't really start
solids till 9 months.
I recommend it though for easy feeding.
Leanne