[blparent] [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: school

Tammy, Paul and Colyn tcl189 at rogers.com
Fri Aug 21 14:54:28 UTC 2009

Hi,

Yes, I've often thought that myself on occasion.  I'll find out about
something really great that I'd love to have for my kids, and then find out
it's not available in Canada because it hasn't been approved by our safety
board.  Sometimes it should be left up to the parents whether something is
appropriate for their kids.  I wouldn't use a clip on high chair, but I know
some people who wouldn't use a dorway jumper while I would, so it's all
relative isn't it?

Tammy