[blparent] baby stroller question

Jennifer Bose jen10514 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 18:57:00 UTC 2009

Hello, parents.

I'm a new member and mom-to-be. I have only had a taste of parenting,
since my husband and I do get to have his daughter live with us for a
few weeks, but the parenting world is overall pretty new to me. I'm
getting ready for a new baby due in October and I'm anxious about
getting what I need for the baby. I'm also excited and enjoying the
process. The one thing I'd like to ask at this point is whether any of
you know of a stroller with swivel wheels. I've heard they exist but
don't know much about them. I have a wonderful guide dog I work with
and would like to find a stroller that could be either pushed in front
or pulled behind me. Has any of you used one? Do they even exist? Let
me know what you think of them.

Thanks very much.

Jen