[blparent] [Bulk] Re: baby stroller question

Tammy, Paul and Colyn tcl189 at rogers.com
Tue Aug 25 15:53:25 UTC 2009

Hi,

www.strolex.com
is a company in Canada which is a seller of the sit and stroll, both the one
that Dena talks about and the one that is  suitable for infants up to 22
pounds.  They ship world wide and they are a very good company to deal with.
I am just about to order the bigger model of the sit and stroll.  It's a
little more money to guy two separate units but I think you'll be glad you
did if that's the way ou choose to go.

Tammy