[blparent] feeling like alousy parent

Eileen Levin eileenlevin at comcast.net
Fri Aug 28 02:38:24 UTC 2009

Yeah, I find responding sooner rather than later to a request to play makes
the day go smoother.  I often set a limit like I'll play 3 games of uno,
which happens to be about all either of us can stand on most days anyhow. If
I don't set a limit then I end up with tears when I cal a halt.  I have a
lot of trouble playing with my kids not sure why that is but I compensate by
actively seeking play dates and taking my kids around the neighbor hood to
play with other children in walking distance of us.
Eileen