[blparent] Gift Ideas

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Tue Dec 1 22:18:28 UTC 2009

Seedlings has great board books.  I've given the site to people who ask what
Sarah would like to have for Christmas.  Her grandparents in Detroit enjoy
sending books, so I hope they'll take advantage of Seedlings and pick out
ones Sarah and I can read together.

Jo Elizabeth

Until lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify
the hunters.--African Proverb