[blparent] thermo meters

Eileen Levin eileenlevin at comcast.net
Fri Dec 4 02:01:44 UTC 2009

I always take an under the arm temperature with direct skin contact. It's
good enough to know if my boys have a temperature we need to be concerned
about. Though to tell the truth just touching them I can figure out if I
need to give tylanol or a bath or whatever the ped recommends.  Even with
the under the arm method they still complain and fight like I'm torturing
them. sigh