[blparent] Little People Accessories

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Sat Dec 5 15:28:42 UTC 2009

I would try either going on the Fisher Price website, or writing
or calling them.  I know they used to sell extra parts to things
a long time ago, but I'm not sure if they do anymore.
Good luck!
Melissa

to buy the entire toy.  Sarah has Noah's Ark, but all of the
animals and Noah's wife fell victim to the jaws of a persistent
Labrador retriever, so now it's just Noah and one lonely turtle
left to take on the world.  Also, I've been given a Fisher Price
farm that makes animal sounds, but most of the animals are
missing from it.  Does anybody know where I could order extra
parts, or if that's an option?  Thanks.

>Jo Elizabeth

>Until lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always
glorify the hunters.--African Proverb