[blparent] thermo meters

Michael Baldwin mbaldwin at gpcom.net
Mon Dec 7 19:57:19 UTC 2009

The thermometer itself needs to be at room temperature to work right, and
sometimes it does take a few readings to get a accurate temp, but it does
talk, and is much quicker then some that are out there.  Still have not
found it for my wife to get the model from.  We moved over the summer, and
have not found everything.

If we don't get snowed in, my wife has a dr appointment tomorrow, so maybe
we can check Wal*mart, and see if they still have them.

Michael Baldwin
Got print, need Braille?
http://www.ReadWithDots.com