[blparent] question

Michael Baldwin mbaldwin at gpcom.net
Fri Dec 11 19:07:57 UTC 2009

I let them play on the floor, on their back when very young, then on there
tummy when they get a little older.  We have one of those activity gyms that
have toys hanging above the baby for them to bat or gaze at.  It ahs
entertained 2 kids so far.

Or, I would let them play in the swing, and lots of times they would fall
asleep.
Michael

Michael Baldwin
Got print, need Braille?