[blparent] question

Eva Adams eadams15 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 21:27:36 UTC 2009

It depended on how mobile my daughter was at the time. When she was a new
born and couldn't roll over I would just put her on a blanket on the floor
in the living room. My kitchen was right off of the living room, so I could
hear what was happening with her, and talk to her. I also had a bouncer that
she would love to sleep in. When she started rolling over I would put her on
the floor with her play gym over her, so that she could play with the
dangling toys. Plus it would only let her roll either a very short
distances. When she was able to crawl and walk, then we used the play pin
more. Also I would block off the areas I didn't want her to be able to go.
Oh yeah another thing we used was the exersaucer. This looks very similiar
to a walker, but instead of wheels it has a saucer looking bottom. It has
different toys all around it, and the kid can bounce or spin their self
around to the different toys. Now that my daughter is 2 I just find
different things for her to do while I am cooking and things. She sometimes
will watch one of her dvds, color, or play in her room.

Eva