[blparent] sad news

Robert Shelton rshelton1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 22:47:24 UTC 2009

Yes, prayers, good thoughts, hope.  There's little we can say or do, and as odd as this seems, little that you can do.  That's the frustrating part.  WE are all trained to solve problems, make things work.  When we encounter forces or events which are greater than us, we strain against circumstances we can't control.  Take care of yourself and Ashley.

Best,

--Robert