[blparent] it somces closer

Dena Wainwright dena at envogueaccess.com
Wed Dec 16 18:28:01 UTC 2009

If your dog is above a certain age, they will not consider him to be
"reissueable." In such a case, you are able to keep him, but keep in mind
that you won't have any more time for him as a pet than you will if he is
your guide. That is what I am struggling with right now. I am asking myself
how fair it is to keep a dog I don't really have time to walk or devote a
ton of attention to.
Dena