[blparent] Twin Vision Books

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Fri Dec 18 03:38:43 UTC 2009

Which books did you get.  Of course, my favorite is Green Eggs and Ham.
Another favorite I have is, "I love you, blue Kangaroo."  I take this book
to my presentations on blindness.  The kids seem to love it.  Others I have
are click, clack Moo, Cows go to Paris, Itzie, bitzie Spider, Mole Music,
Joan of Arc, Mrs. Nelson is missing, Henry and Mudge, Six sandy Sheep, Just
Go to bed, Knots on a string, Looking out for Sarah, Froggie's first Kiss,
just to mention about half of our collection.