[blparent] FW: video games

Allison (NFBA) nfbarizona at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 04:27:51 UTC 2009

Hi Veronica,

Thanks for forwarding this!  Do you know if any of these accessible computer
games have graphics in addition to their sounds?  Could you ask your friend?
I've been thinking of buying an accessible comp game, but I'm afraide the
audible ones won't be interesting for a sighted kid.  Especially not one
like Nathaniel who's used to action-packed games like World of Warcraft.
But it'd be fun to find at least one comp game I could play with him.  The
website All In Play has free memberships available through Dec 31 and I plan
to give that a try with Nathaniel to see if he likes playing those with me.
We'll see.  I'll let you all know how that goes.  I think All In Play is
kinda exspensive, but I'm greatful for their free trial option this month.

Allison