[blparent] Disney world

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Mon Dec 28 21:14:27 UTC 2009

Hi, Carla.  I've never been, but check into braille and audio guides of the
park.  As a proofreader, I did the braille guides for Disneyland in
California, and they were quite detailed and helpful.  Good luck!

Jo Elizabeth

Until lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify
the hunters.--African Proverb