[blparent] Accessible Appliances

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 31 14:16:10 UTC 2009

Hello:

     We have a Bosch dishwasher and Bosch stove. For what we need, the
dishwasher is accessible. It does have a clock/timer so dishes can be done
at night. This isn't accessible, but I don't care. The Bosch dishwasher also
has a child lock that can be activated to keep little ones from opening it.
The stove is fully accessible. It is a glass top, so you have to learn where
to put the pans. Also don't forget that the NFB has an accessible appliance
center.

Regards,

Robert Jaquiss, President
Greater Ouachita Chapter