[blparent] Pieces, pieces, everywhere!

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Thu Dec 31 17:31:49 UTC 2009

I'm a bit compulsive about having all the pieces, too, but I'm having to let
that go.  I figure everything will turn up sooner or later.  Sarah's cat
puzzle is missing a piece and has been for a little while, but I don't want
to take her toys away because of my neurosis about not losing pieces.

Jo Elizabeth

Until lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify
the hunters.--African Proverb